Are your gluten free snacks making you sicker?
If you are gluten intolerant or have celiac disease or gluten sensitivity, or for whatever reason you need to avoid gluten, then your gut clearly needs a lot of healing. And did you know that an unhealthy gut is the prime cause of ALL disease? More than 2000 years ago, Hippocrates said “All disease begins in the gut.” And this is even more true today than ever before, with our industrial foods.
So you are eating gluten free foods diligently. And you believe that now since you are eating gluten free foods, you are eating healthy. This idea that gluten free = healthy is patently false, and may be one of the reasons people don’t feel better on a gluten free diet, or don’t lose weight, or if they have celiac, then their gut does not heal even after years on a gluten free diet. And that’s not all. An unhealthy gut has been linked to assorted diseases like cancer, heart disease, depression, arthritis… the list goes on.
The truth is gluten free foods are as likely to be made of junk ingredients, and as likely to contain high sugar, fats, and sodium as the regular foods. At FoodSniffr, we have ‘sniffed’ hundreds of gluten free snacks and foods, and we find that major, popular gluten free brands are quite unhealthy. Don’t believe us? See for yourself what Sniffy, our cute and adorable sniffing dog has dug up on these Kind gluten free bars, or these Clif gluten free, protein bars, or these Gluten free Luna bars. Not a pretty picture, is it?
And yet most people on a gluten free diet are likely to pick any gluten free snacks they come across at their supermarket or grocery store, as long as it has ‘Gluten Free’ on the package. If you are one of these people, stop right now. Do not jeopardize your health any more. You can eat smarter and healthier – save your health and money; get this ebook on your side. This ebook will give you a quick list of 10 gluten free snacks that you can stock up on for all your gluten free snacking needs.
But you ask: why do I need this ebook? Let’s face it, eating gluten free AND healthy is not easy. If you have celiac disease or gluten intolerance or gluten allergy, you already know this. And it becomes even harder when you walk into a grocery store and see shelf after shelf of gluten free snacks, with no idea which of them is healthy. To eat clean and healthy on a gluten free diet, you would really have to spend every waking minute being vigilant about your food. And who can do that all the time, right?
Best gluten free snacks that you can buy online or find at a store near you
This practical ebook of 10 gluten free snacks will save you from the endless decision-making involved in eating clean, healthier food. And it will save you money as you will be spared the trial and error of buying gluten free foods that are terrible for you but you don’t know it. This ebook gives you a handy list of 10 snacks – all gluten free, junk-free, and vegetarian. We have included cookies, bars, chips and crackers, candy, and more. You will see a detailed analysis of what’s in each food; further, all this information is provided in a simple, color-coded manner so that even a kid would understand it!
That’s not all. This ebook can be carried with you wherever you go, on your tablet or mobile phone. So the next time you are at the grocery store or supermarket, you can simply open it up for reference!
How we have picked these gluten free foods
This list of 10 Gluten Free snacks was selected from FoodSniffr’s database of thousands of ‘sniffed’ foods. This was no easy task, as we wanted to pick very clean, real food snacks, and yet foods that would appeal to most eaters. The 10 food products you see listed in this collection are:
- Clean, real food, and healthier snacks
- Little or no junk, no gmo, no trans fats, or high fructose corn syrup
- Many non gmo, vegan options.
- Easy to find in American supermarkets, health food stores, or online on Amazon.
- This ebook is a US edition; all the products listed in this ebook are easily available in the US; however, we are not aware if the listed food products are available outside the US.
How to use this ebook
Make this book your source for daily inspiration as you go about grocery shopping for healthy, gluten free snacks to buy.
For each product, we give you the following:
- Allergen Info: This will show you which of the eight common allergens this food is free from. So you know exactly what is in this food.
- Diet Info: This will show you color-coded information; green is good for you; orange is the bad, so eat these foods with awareness and care; and reds are the Ugly, and it’s best to watch your intake of these. For example, vegan or vegetarian is shown in green; low fiber is orange; lastly if the food has downright unhealthy trans fats, high sugar, high sodium etc, it will show up in red. We have made every attempt to bring you foods with minimal orange and red elements. Awesome!
- Ingredients: This section shows you the full list of ingredients in any product. We have also included a note here to alert you to the fact that food ingredients may change, and so it is best to read food labels on the actual package before consuming.
- Nutrition Info: Where available, we list out the nutrition label here for you.
- FoodSniffr Sniffs: This shows you the Good, the Bad, the Ugly that we have found in this product. This will help you decide if this product is for you or not. Cool, right?
- Manufacturers Description: This is just what the name implies.
- Get Coupons: We also give you a direct link to get all manufacturer coupons, when available. Who doesn’t like to save money, right?
- Buy Near You: Click on this link in any of the products in this ebook, and you will find a store locator. Find a store near you quick and easy!
- Learn more and buy online: The last section points you to this product’s page at FoodSniffr.com. Make it a point to visit this page to learn of any new information we may have found. This link will also allow you to buy this product from Amazon.com or Walmart with a click of a button.
Start feeling great and looking fabulous by eating cleaner, gluten free foods now!
And this book will help you do exactly that, with very little effort on your part. So go ahead and download it right now to start feeling amazing today. And when your friends and family compliment you on your health, share the love and tell them about this super-useful ebook.